You wont make good decisions leaving everything to us lawyers. We’ve got decades of experience with hundreds of companies working on privacy compliance, but we will never know your business like you do. Learn the basics, if nothing else to help us help you better.
√ Digital should be cheap and for everyone
√ Education should give you understanding rather than “repeat after me”
√ We can make this fun and interesting
Well done with the explanations and examples. Great energy!
Great educational approach and well structured. Showing examples also helped (always important).
Made me believe I can do this!
Kept me interested all the way through, despite a “boring subject”.
Less than 2 hours
We have taken great care to explain everything to the point of understanding, while keeping the course to a manageable size.
You will have the option to take a quizz after each episode to keep track of your progress and to make sure you can apply your newfound knowledge to practical situations.
You can complete the course at your own pace, and come back to it whenever you want.
- Introduction of the most important GDPR terms and definitions which we put into context.
- We explain what constitutes personal data under GDPR and what personal data (“special categories”) is in need of further protection.
- You’ll learn what a processing activity is, and the difference between a lawful and unlawful processing.
- We explain, in detail, the six so-called lawful basis available for lawful processing.
- We list and explain what rights are given to every person you keep information about (so-called data subects) and how you must react when questioned.
- According to GDPR, you need to keep a record of all processing activities taking place under your control. We show you how this is done and how you can best use this for the rest of your GDPR compliance efforts.
- We will also explain the different roles of responsibility under the GDPR and what these different roles means in terms of obligations for your organization and those you collaborate with.
- You will learn what a data breach is and how you should prepare.
- And much more..!
This e-learning does not require any previous knowledge of GDPR and was created to give everyone basic and necessary knowledge of GDPR.
Approximately 1,5 h videos divided into episodes with related quizzes.
Why choose our E-learning?
Access from wherever and whenever you want.
This e-learning was created by lawyers with extensive knowledge of the practical implications and challanges of the GDPR, with the aim of getting everyone on board.
After watching you can go back at any time to look for answers to day-to-day questions.
Can we add a tailored episode?
Yes! It’s possible for us to tailor the e-learning to your specific needs.
”An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
– Benjamin Franklin
General terms and conditions
While we strive to make the material up-to-date, the GDPR is constantly evolving through case-law and general progress. The material is based on applicable law and case-law from when the e-learning was filmed. The given examples are not to be taken as legal advice for specific cases, but rather to be taken as examples to help you understand the general implications of GDPR.
You will get a confirmation, log-in details and access to the material the same day you place your order (during office hours).
The material is for organisations and not private individuals.
All prices are excluding VAT, payment method is a bill which has to be paid within 20 days. We are allowed to add costs in case of non-payment.
The subscription-period is 12 months, the subscription will be renewed if the customer doesn’t cancel the subscription by writing to GDPR Hero 30 days before the original subscription-period expires.